- Name: Gabriel Pichot
- Age: 23 years old
- Driver's license
Since 2012; Engineering School of CentraleSupélec, French Leading school in ITC (Information & Communication Technology). Courses (non exhaustive):
- Computer Science
- Signal Processing
- Electronic Engineering
- Project Management
Preparation for national competitive entrance exams to leading French "Grandes Écoles", Poitiers (France)
Mathematics and Physics (MP*) - Option Computer Science
Baccalauréat in Sciences (French secondary school diploma) with high honors, Poitiers (France)
Internal Auditor , IT Team, Carrefour Group, February 2015 - July 2015, Paris
Review of IT services provided by external companies or internal units to support Carrefour Operations. I have participated in four missions to assess Governance, Run, Reversibility and Continuity of services.
- Review of Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery Plan procedures for IT operations including visits of Data Centers (in France and Argentina) ;
- Review of IT services provided by external companies (Morocco) like Applications Development.
It is a great opportunity to familiarize myself with the retail business and IT services in a big company that manage millions of transactions a year.
July 2014 - January 2015; Rx Operations Systems Intern, Essilor AMERA (Asia Middle-East Russia Africa), Singapore
- End-to-end conception of applications on top of the STOIC platform (master data centralization, machines park managemement, ticket management):
- specifications, data model conception, connection with other application;
- development in close relation with the STOIC start-up (bug reporting, feedback);
- deployment and support;
- Google Script & Google App, Excel
- Development takeover of an existing application manage and build reports about status of orders in supply chain:
- Development with a team based in Bangalore (India);
- Short-loop interaction with users, support and deployment;
- Specifiations and implementations of new functionnalities in order to improve user experience, application design and performances;
- Setting up a reverse proxy to provide an access to external customers or entities:
- Documentation, security considerations and solution deployment;
- OpenSSL, Squid, Apache2
Since 2012, Full Stack/DevOps at Junior Supelec Strategy, Junior Enterprise
- Jul. - Sep. 2014: development of e-commerce website dedicated to advertise products for companies (Django (Python));
- Jul. - Oct. 2013: finalisation of an abandonned project to manage appointments (core website of a new start-up) with Symfony2;
- Oct. - Nov. 2012: migration of a static website to the framework CodeIgniter (local start-up specialized in giving training sessions in long-term development) ;
- Other: giving training sessions in development to other students (html, css, databases, Django, Git).
July-August 2013, Software Developper Intern, Sorégies (eletricity and gas provider), Poitiers (France)
- Development of a web application to manage memorandums about changes on the electricity transport network
- Specifications and development with direct users (Symfony2, Html2PDF).
An implentation of the TDigest algorithm in C++. The TDigest Algorithm is a "MapReduce" algorithm used to efficiently compute quantiles.
Building a website in order to display LDAP group information for other students, LDAP, Django
Prepatory School Project, Shor Algorithm, Implementing the algorithm of Shor on a classic computer (OCaml).
End-of-year project for year 2013-2014, SUPELEC
- Using ROS (Robot Operating System) with map stack (C++/Python, Makefile)
Wi-Fi coverage of the Supelec residence, Rézo Supéléc Metz
- Using Unifi access points to cover 4 buildings and ~400 students
- Switches, Access points and Controller configuration (VLANs, PoE, Radius)
Member of Rezo Supelec Metz (Vice-President in 2013), Association in charge of providing access to the internet for ~400 students of the Supelec residence
- Hardware maintenance (Switches, wires, access points, servers);
- Monitoring of switches, servers and access points (deployment of Observium & Zabbix);
- Server administration (Apache2, IRC, VMs, Iptables);
- Web & scripting development (CMS updates and Frameworks: Drupal, Wordpress, CakePHP, Django).
- Installation of new services (Gitlab, Redmine, OpenLDAP).
Head of Student Communication, in 2013
- Organizing events for students, conferences, and in charge of communication with the other schools of the campus.
- Operating Systems: Linux Distributions, Windows.
- Other lang.: Mathematica, Matlab, Latex, HTML, CSS, Less, Sass
- Admin Sys.: Apache2, OpenWRT, OpenLDAP, Radius, iptables, bind9 (DNS).
- Databases: MySQL, SQLite, LDAP
- Frameworks: Django, Symfony2, AngularJS, Java Spring Framework, CodeIgniter
- Libraries: jQuery, Bootstrap, Materialize and many others
- French: native language
- English: B2 Level
- Spanish: A2 level
Jogging, Swimming, Reading, Acting (9 years of practice), Handball (9 years, team captain in second year of engineering school).